Thursday, June 2, 2016

June One Monthly Goal

All this talk about vacations and beautiful landscapes has distracted me just a little from my quilting but I do have projects on the go and I still want to stick to my goal this year of clearing out those longstanding UFOs. With that in mind I'm determined to turn my Kitchen Sink blocks into a flimsy by the end of June. I'm making this my OMG (One Monthly Goal).  I first introduced this project in this post.


Before we left for our trip I had gotten as far as arranging units on the wall for sewing.
I rummaged around in the yardage bin and found the perfect fabric for the setting triangles.
So now I have everything I need to put these blocks together. Linking up to OMG at Red Letter Quilts to keep myself on track.
Don't forget to check in with Design Wall Monday.

Until next time,

11 comments:

  1. It will be beautiful. I love the Kitchen Sink design and love your colours. Good luck with your goal. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sewing away - thanks for the push to get it done!

      Delete
  2. Oh, very good! I love this pattern. The assembly is different from most quilts but it all works out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I'm a little confused right now and have to keep these pieces on the wall in order to keep them straight but it's it's coming together.

      Delete
  3. Have fun! This is sure to be a successful finish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what I see so far and that's encouraging. Are you off from school yet? Vacation here you come!

      Delete
  4. Good for you! This is going to be a nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it more and more as I sew it together isn't that always the way. I seem to fall out of love with a project about half way through probably because I'm sick of looking at all the tiny pieces and then I fall back in love once it's all together again. Fickle!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, is that ever going to be nice! When it's finished, I'll send you my address! Good luck accomplishing your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are encouraging Karen. I hopped over and took a look at your OMG under the work table and maybe we can work out an exchange LOL.

      Delete
  6. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.