Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Milestone Almost Slips By

Something important happened the first part of this month and it almost slipped past unnoticed. My four year blog anniversary has come and gone without even a nod from me. How could I have let that happen without an acknowledgement?  In my defense I have had a lot going on some of which I have shared with all of you and a blog anniversary is a rather frivolous thing in the scheme of things. 
All the same I just want to say how happy I am that I decided four years ago to join the conversation here in the blogosphere in a more active way rather than only commenting on the blogs of others. Writing a blog of my own has certainly given me a fuller participation in a wider web world and introduced me to so many wonderful, interesting folks I never would have known otherwise. I do so appreciate those of you who follow what I do and leave comments so that we can have an active dialogue. I read and try to respond to each and every one of you and if you have a blog I visit you too.
Let's keep the conversation going shall we? 
My valentine to all of you!
Until next time,

14 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Yes, joining this community is a fun way to connect with people who share your interests. I'll be celebrating the end of next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging has added another dimension to my life that's for sure and happy blogaversary to you too.

      Delete
  2. Well Pat, I have been following you for quite some time, and I truly do enjoy your blog. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following I do so much appreciate you and all my followers Terry.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Four years, so awesome! I am glad to know you Pat....bloggy and neighborly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Julianne how time flies! It's been fun and I know an anniversary must be coming up for you too soon.

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I had a blog anniversary today too - 200th post. Certainly not the longevity of a 4 year blog though! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am and I hope you plan to continue your blog journey.

      Delete
  5. Happy Blogiversary. I enjoy reading quilt blogs so thanks for keeping it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I started blogging was because I just couldn't keep quiet in any conversation and I so much enjoyed the blogs of others.

      Delete
  6. I am sure that I'm not the only one who is super happy you joined the blogging world. I enjoy your posts so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanna it means so much to me to see you here and to keep in touch over the miles.

      Delete
  7. Happy Blogisversary!!!
    XO kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris, so glad you're able to blog more lately too!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.