Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy May Dance!


Such an eye opening surprise this morning when I sat down to my computer with my first cup of coffee. My routine is to wake up slowly by reading my email while letting that caffeine jolt me awake.  This morning my email provided all the stimulus I needed in the form of a happy message from Marcia's of Crafty Sewing and Quilting telling me I am one of the winners in her month long May For Me  giveaway.
Rainbow Quilt PDF Pattern,

Marcia Wachuta - Crafty Sewing and Quilting

This is my prize - a PDF pattern for Marcia's Rainbow Quilt design. Marcia is a wonderfully creative person and her blog is full of great ideas. If you haven't been over there to take a look please do pay a visit and check it out. You can find the pattern for this quilt for sale as well as lots of others and plenty of free patterns too.

Thanks again Marcia and Happy May For Me!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice wake up for sure :). Happy Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.