Friday, May 29, 2015

Big Mistake

Yesterday I made a BIG blog mistake! Thinking I would make this blog more accessible to readers I switched it over to Google+. OMG what a cluster cuss that has turned out to be! After the fact I discovered that only readers who have a Google+ account can leave a comment - something that was not disclosed in the fine print. It was not my intention to limit reader access but to broaden it! What a mess. I'm now in the process of trying to turn Google+ off and I'm having a devil of a time. If you have any tips for how I can get back to normal Please let me know.

If you have been considering making this step take it from me - DON"T! I apologize for this, I really do want to hear what you have to say.

UPDATE 5/31/15: It seems that after much back and forth with Google Help I have figured out the configuration conflict and have been able to turn off G+ comments. If you responded to me with G+ your comments will no longer appear here, on the up side once again comments are open to all not just G+ subscribers. I look forward to a continued two way communication with ALL my readers. If all this is as clear as mud to you be grateful that it has not happened to you and have a wonderful day!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia, about the newsprint fabrics... I haven't seen them anywhere else but luckily if you have a hankering for them, bet Judy has more. They really are unusual and cool. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.