Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ryan



I mentioned in my post on Sunday that our family had received devastating news that had sent all of us into a tail spin. I now feel able to share that news because the family has given permission.

Ryan Cruz Saldana
This beautiful boy is the grandchild of our cousin Kathleen. He was killed last Friday in a tragic accident when he was struck by a vehicle in front of a relatives home. Ryan was 3 years old, bright, happy and fun loving. His entire family is devastated.

Please pray for his parents Jacqui and Dan as they struggle with this unimaginable loss.

I have not had the heart to reply individually to all the kind posts from everyone regarding Ryan's loss. Please know how much the family appreciates your prayers. I thank you so much.

8 comments:

  1. How terrible.My thoughts are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so sad. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrendous tragedy for your whole family. What an adorable little boy he was. My deepest sympathy on your family's loss. Heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a tragedy. Such a darling little guy! My sincerest sympathies to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers are with Ryan's family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughhhhhh....I have tears in my eyes just reading about this loss. Prayers and positivie energy being sent to all of you. With hugs and love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. prayers for the family in such a difficult tragic time. what a cute little guy. Sincerest condolences to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so, so sorry to read this. What a precious boy. May our good God give peace and comfort when it seems impossible. May Ryan rest in the loving arms of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.