Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How My Week is Going

 If you're visiting from the Grow Your Blog Party my intro post is here.

Some weeks start off slow and just chug along and some start out like a bullet train and never slow down. I think I might be on that train this week so I'm taking a moment to share some quick thoughts before I forget.



I'm featured this week in Connie's blog. So excited! Connie always has so many wonderful projects to share and I'm honored that she chose to feature one of mine.

The Saturday Grow Your Blog event was a HUGE success! I received so many visitors over the weekend that I've been a little overwhelmed trying to return the favor and especially trying to make sure I answer every comment. A warm hello to my new followers and a grateful thank you to my faithful friends. If I have missed answering your comment I'm so sorry. Please leave me another and give me a second chance.

There's plenty of time for all of you to find some new blogs to get lost in. Just click on the link on my sidebar which will take you to a list of over 500 blogs of types and interests to try. Get a cuppa something nice and warn the family that you'll be gone a while, these folks are seriously creative!

I have doctor appointments (Chris not me), and dreaded housework, and lots of other stuff demanding attention before the train reaches the station so I'll say good-bye for now.

Until next time,

12 comments:

  1. Hello Patrica! That Grow your Blog party was fun! And good luck answering everyone! I've made the effort when I've participated in blog hops before, but it's usually too overwhelming to get to everyone. Hope your train slows down. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There certainly were more visitors than I anticipated but as of last might I had managed to answer everyone, whew! I'm glad to be seeing more of you you have a super day too.

      Delete
  2. Congrats again Patrica and That Grow your Blog party looks like it must have been fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The GYB party was a huge success Connie but I'm much more pleased about being featured in your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm still visiting blogs, the party isn't over yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Evalina and I'm happy to welcome you to Dogwood Lane.

      Delete
  4. I'm having quite a hard time keeping up with all the comments from new visitors to my blog. The Grow Your Blog party was fun though. I hope Vicki organizes it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do too although I haven't visited all the blogs I'd like to or been able to revisit the blogs I found so interesting. I'll get back to those in the week ahead I'm sure.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the feature! (i saw it!) So glad we met through the hop!!! Smiles! Ugh..housecleaning....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we 'met' too I love your work! That housecleaning thing is a necessary evil and when you get to know me better you'll find I don't do it that often ;) I'm slap dash at best! But I might get in a little cooking one of my true passions.

      Delete
  6. Just saying "hello" from North Wales .uk.Have I missed joining the party.How do I do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, welcome to Dogwood Lane. I'm sorry to say that it's too late to register your blog this year in the Grow Your Blog hop but it's not too late to visit all the blogs that participated. The site hosting the hop is http://vicki-2bagsfull.blogspot.com . Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.