Monday, November 4, 2013

Some Quilty Inspiration

Last week the Nellies had our bi-monthly meeting and I managed to remember to bring my camera. Pat on the back for me as that is not always the case. Although these lovely creations are not on my design wall they are design wall inspiration for sure so I'm sharing them with all of you.


This cute little number is from Helen. She's working on a whole series of different fall designs in this small size.

I can't for the life of me remember which of my girls created this darling quilt. As soon as she sees this maybe she'll clue me in.



*Correction Diana Marie (she got the pattern from Diana, I knew I had seen it somewhere) does the most intricate hand work. Isn't this cute? Really captures that Halloween spirit.

This beauty is from Suzanne. She's been working on it for quite a while between other projects and it was well worth the wait. Look at all that applique. Believe me when I tell you those stitches are tiny.

That's all I have to show you today. Check out Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times for more quilty inspiration.

Until next times,

6 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute! But I favor the one with the applique. What work went into that!!!! I miss my quilting group! We were The Blockheads!!!
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kris, I'm sorry you're missing your quilt group :( The Blockheads is such a cute name! Hope you can find a group of quilty sisters again real soon, even one would be a treat. The applique quilt is my favorite too and Suzanne is happy to have it completed I can tell ya.

      Delete
  2. Wow, some real cute quilts and one amazing appliqued piece. The Nellies are a talented lot for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My quilty friends are super talented I bask in their reflected glory :)

      Delete
  3. A bunch of beautiful quilts and stitching! Thanks for sharing. Here's your pat on the back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.