Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Obsession

Once a year! Only once a year is this elixir stocked at Trader Joe's. I dream about it all year and as you can see I stock up when I get the chance.


Now, I don't own stock in this company and they're not paying me to tell you this but you should run out and get yourself some of this deliciousness right away before it's all gone.  If I really like you I might give you a can along with a nice mug and a mug rug in a cute little basket. It does make a thoughtful gift in my opinion. My kids all get a can in their Christmas stocking 'cuz I do like them, a lot. But at least two or three of these babies stay with me.


I parcel it out all winter long and try to make it last as long as possible because as the song says, "It's a long, long time from May to December." Come share my obsession.

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Sadly, we do not have Trader Joe's in my neck of the woods or I would certainly give this a try.

    I hope you enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your loss :( Here's how bad it is - I have to drive over an hour to get this stuff!!

      Delete
  2. We have two Trader Joe's in Santa Rosa. I've never heard of this---or how good it is. Now, I'll be sure to stock up! Sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know you'll love it if you love chocolate Angie.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.