Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm Blushing!

I've been so rude and I'm so sorry. Way back in June I was a winner in the It's For the Birds Blog Hop organized by Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt. I received the nicest prize package from Feathered Nest Studio . I took pictures and everything and then I promptly forgot to post anything about it.


There are handmade beads and beautiful threads, charm squares and many wonderful things for embellishing some future project. I did send a thank you email but I should have promptly blogged about this generous gift. My face is red. But as Emily Post always says, "It's never too late to say thank you."

Please, hop over to Feathered Nest Studio and tell the amazingly creative Jennet I sent you.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.