Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jumpin' In

If you follow any blogs at all you've seen this a hundred times by now so I won't waste a lot of time on explanation. Let's just say that I supposedly have to claim myself in order for you to continue to follow me on Bloglovin once Google Reader goes away. So that's what this post is all about. I hereby stake my claim to my blog on Bloglovin - <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5216073/?claim=bkbrs9hpvph">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>. The directions said I should publish this code right here in a post but doesn't that look ugly?

 Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Patrica, Oh dear, I did not realise I had to publish my claim aswell..... I have yet to sort out Bloglovin, which I really must do this week. I have found a tutorial so fingers crossed I don't make a mess of it. Can you tell I am a little resistant to change????
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daphne, You'll notice I put the whole thing off as well and truly I don't get it or even understand if it truly is necessary. I'm just following the lead of others here and hoping for the best.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.