Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Mail

Do you skip to the mail box hoping for something fun to arrive? Most days the mail only holds advertising or those dreaded bills. But, some days like yesterday there are fun things in the mail!



Michelle from Michelle's Little Piece of Heaven has been hosting a craft swap for the month of June and my craft partner sent me the cutest things you ever saw. Don't you think that these crochet pieces are exquisite? I'm even more impressed because I don't have a clue as to how it's all done.



Just look at the workmanship on this piece. I've always wanted to learn how to crochet but I know I would never reach this level of craft. My partner's name is Faith and her blog is here at Crochet by the Sea. So many pretty things to see, oh my.



This tiny dress has a magnet for use on the refrigerator. Once my two year old grand daughter sees it I have a feeling she will want it for herself. She loves tiny, pretty things. 

I was so excited to send my swap off to Faith that I forgot to take a picture of it before I put it in the mail! What a dunce. Thank you Faith. And thanks to Michelle for hosting our swap.

Until next time,


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Is that not the cutest little thing??!

      Delete
  2. They very lovely. Faith does wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faith is an artist with those hooks I tell you. I wish I knew how to do that.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.