Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sharing the Romance


February 14,1968
  Today is my 45th wedding anniversary so I'm sharing MY day with all of you - Happy Valentine's Day! Chris and I are so pleased that you all are joining us in celebrating our day with flowers and chocolates and mushy love notes. We are excited to spread the good vibrations around.


This past weekend we were in San Diego for a family celebration honoring our youngest grand daughter Paige as she was baptized. It was a sweet day spent with family and friends. We dreamed about such days 45 years ago and we cherish those dreams come true now. Give your sweetheart a kiss and hold each other close. Each and every day is a gift.

Until next time,

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always feel like we're sharing with the whole world. ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Happy Valentines Day! Congratulations on 45 years together...Beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Angie. Your email isn't showing up in my feed for some reason so I hope my replies are reaching you. i appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! 45 years - that is such a wonderful thing to hear these days. Congratulations to both of you. Thanks for sharing your day with us. Love seeing the pictures. :)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm as surprised sometimes as can be. The time has flown by truly. So grateful to be together after all what did a couple of kids know about anything?

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on 45 wonderful years! Love the photos. Our anniversary is this year but we are a bit behind you--it will be our 28th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy anniversary to you too. Love is in the air!!!

      Delete
  5. I meant to say our anniversary is THIS MONTH. Oy, what a dolt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas feclicidades, espero que sigáis igual de felices otros 45 años

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated anniversary! my mom and dad also married on Feb 14th......granddaughter is a cutie pie! perhaps a future quilter? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy anniversary to your mom and dad I love a good romance. My grand daughter seems to appreciate the two quilts I've made for her so far so who knows.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.