Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm Jumpin' In

I may be a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes but I've decided to jump in anyway and join the Blogger Girl BOM. I just could not resist after looking at and drooling over all the wonderful blocks others are sewing on the Flicker group pages.



As you can see I have just the fabric for it too. This is Double Chocolate from Three Sisters by Moda. I've been saving this for a special project and I can just imagine this quilt in these fabrics. Fabulous. I seldom buy a fat quarter bundle but I couldn't leave this one in the store and as you can see I had to have just a little yardage to go along with it in case I needed it don't ya know.



Why don't you join me? I don't see why I should be the only one to fall. It's not too late this BOM only started January 1. We can catch up easy. Just look at this beauty. Go to Monique's blog for the details.

Don't Forget - - - -
Blog  Anniversary Giveaway


Have you been drooling over those luscious  red fabrics that Connecting Threads came out with recently? They sold out almost as soon as they hit the market. I fell hard for those and I was able to score some for my very own. Here's the fun part - my blog anniversary is coming up on February 3 and I'm going to share some of these wonderful fabrics with you, my readers. I really want my followers to know how much I appreciate them.

If you would like some of this Connecting Threads red fabric all you have to do is:
A - Become a follower.
B - Leave a comment. Have you participated in an online BOM? How did it turn out?

Simple. I'll be picking the winner on February 4. You can enter more than once so check back and enter whenever I post until then.

Only my followers can win this one but I promise you'll be glad you joined this give away. 

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times so give it a look.

Until next time,

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bundle of fabrics! You'll have fun making those blocks with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to working on something other than that Provence monster I can tell ya, I'm sick of looking at that at this point. ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Chocolat is perfect for that BOM! I have never joined a block of the month with any success, however, I think they are a great thing to play along with!

    Happy Blogaversary! and thanks for the chance to win. Red is my second favorite color and I'm always running low on it :) I'm right behind you with my blogaversary Feb 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie for the good wishes, I wish everyone could win!

      Delete
  4. Ummmmm...ya Pat, I have done a couple online BOM's...hee hee....Happy Blogiversary! Love those beautiful red and whites...would love to win! Btw, did you hear Shared Stitches is closing?? We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am crushed that our LQS is closing what shall we do??

      Delete
  5. Oh that is a gorgeous fabric collection! Your quilt is going to be stunning. As for BOM I haven't done any..... yet.... but maybe someday. Right now I have a list of quilts I want to do that is a mile long - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean Carol but there's always room for one more project, right?

      Delete
  6. Happy Blogiversary... and I am a new follower.
    love the red's..


    jleibfried@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.