Wednesday, December 5, 2012

River at 5 months

Yes, River is 5 months old. She's growing at a remarkable rate and poor baby is teething. She couldn't eat at all for 3 days last week because she couldn't chew even super soft food. I gave her baby aspirin and rubbed her gums. I felt so sorry for her.All better now and back to being hungry ALL THE TIME!

She doesn't much like going out in the rain but a promise to play will get her outside. Just look at those knobby knees.

She weighs 45 lbs and stands 22 inches at the shoulder


Soccer anyone?



She loves her paci.


Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Poor little girl...I could curl up next to her and take a nap. She looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River is such a nice dog and such a puppy. When she gets tired she just drops wherever she is. She's very bonded to my husband and follows him around all day, the first dog we've had to bond to him the dogs usually stick with me.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.