Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mission Accomplished

I just returned from San Diego where I got in some precious cuddle time with baby Paige. It's a tough job but some one has to do it!



Just look at those big blue eyes, don't you just want to melt? Well maybe you don't but I do and I know you can't blame me. She is such a good natured baby that she didn't even object when we dressed her up to take some picture for her Aunt Jody who provided the bows. Aunt Jody loves the bling and Paige looks fabulous!


Until next time,

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable, I can see why your heart melts.
    Its being a grandmother great. I'm loving it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought I had the most beautiful grandchildren n the world, but now I see I have to move over. What a beauty. And I have always been secretly jealous of those bows. Macey won't keep one on for a second. Do you drive down or fly? If you're ever in the neighborhood maybe we could do lunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming down this weekend will you be home sat or Sunday. Paige only keeps it on because she can't use her hands yet!

      Delete
  3. Saturday is the JDRF poker tournament that Lisa is putting on but Sunday might be good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.