Monday, August 6, 2012

Full House

That's what we have - a full house. We're over flowing with kids and grand kids, dogs, toys and diapers. Everything that makes life fun and full.


Liam and Owen are checking out the water craft before launching on the lake.





Everyone's perfecting their backstroke...and their lounging.




Claire just soaks up some rays with Papa as her willing cabana boy. Would you like a pink Popsicle Miss C?

If you don't hear from me I think you can see what I'll be doing.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone is having a great time beating the heat. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had company for 15 days straight, I'm pooped and ready for a nap but it has been fun.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.