Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Forest Spirit Table Decor

With all the back and forth driving that's been going on around here there really hasn't been a lot of sewing room time but I have managed to squeeze in a few little projects. When I was embroidering the blocks for Paige's baby quilt I tested the tension on a single color design and then set it aside. The other day I decided to do something with it rather than let it languish in the orphan block pile.








A while back Mdm Samm at *Sew We Quilt hosted a blog hop featuring these cute wire block holders for your table top and I bought one thinking I'd like to spruce up the dinning room a little.



Done!
Linking to


Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Your machine embroidery quilt block is very nice. Could you please tell me where you purchased the table top display hanger? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie,

    I got the hanger from Connecting Threads they even have a sale going right now http://www.connectingthreads.com/tools/Wire_Table_Stand_and_Headers__DTableStand.html#viewOptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embroidery is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silvana, that's very nice of you to say.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.