Monday, July 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday/Sewing for Vets

From my previous post you can probably guess that not a lot of quilting has been going on here so my design wall is blank. On the design floor however I have four adult bibs completed for the Sewing for Veterans project. Dismal output I know but the best I could do this week.


Why not head over to Patchwork Times and take a look I'm sure there's lots of great inspiration at Judy's as always. Next week I hope to have a fun project started to show you before my summer company descends. 

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Any project finished is a big success in my book! Your work will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Annie. Some weeks it all just seems like slogging doesn't it?

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.