Friday, June 8, 2012

Home at Last

Did you think I was never coming home? At times that's what I thought as well but here I am back home on Dogwood Lane at last. It's been a very busy and fun couple of weeks visiting family in So. Calif. with lots  going on. I'll just give you the highlights.


My handsome husband retired after 37 years in public education. Congratulations honey!


This beautiful girl celebrated her First Birthday with cake and a bouncy house.


We relocated a bee hive! Well, I helped...


Finished off the nursery for the new grand baby and attended a baby shower for same.
Did some sightseeing in Santa Barbara.
Details to follow. Had a wonderful time but glad to be home.


Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! just in time for BOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianne, You're right. I'll be there on Sunday how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! The grandbaby is adorable! Looks like you had a great time. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were in Santa Barbara?! Hope you waved my way only 25 miles south :) Looks like it was a wonderful trip. Happy retirement to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Annie I was waving all along the coast. I'm a So Cal girl so I love me some beach. I'm always torn between ocean and mountains, why oh why am I not rich so that we could have both? Thank for the congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.