Monday, June 11, 2012

Design Wall Monday/BOM

Taking a break from the travelogue to post a Design Wall Monday. Haven't put anything up on Monday in a couple of weeks and wanted to let you know that I really am on track with my Memories of Provence Block of the Month. Really, I am!




In fact I got this one done way ahead of time because I knew I was going to be gone for so long in May. I used my new flying geese ruler that I told you about here and it worked great.


Don't look too closely I may be having a wee bit of trouble with my seam allowance but a man on horse back can't tell the difference and by gum that motif is centered!


Check out Patchwork Times for more DWM and Quilting by the River on Tuesday for added inspiration. To see all my other Memories of Provence blocks check out the labels on the right hand sidebar.


Until next time,


6 comments:

  1. Your block is so PERFECT! I am so jealous, I really had a hard time with this one..and next months looks almost exactly the same! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment Julianne but you just aren't looking that close! I am flying goose challenged but determined to get it right. We will succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block and I think it looks perfect! Thanks for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fabrics and that motif looks bang on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing the link-up Connie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.