Monday, June 18, 2012

Design Wall Monday/ Leaves Table Runner



Finished this table runner as a gift for my friend Diane. The colors and theme were chosen to co-ordinate with her dinning room and I love the way it came out. The embroidery designs are from Hoop Sisters.














Leaves created with thread.

I love this one so much I want to make one for myself. Add another project to the finish list and another to the 'to do' list. sigh...


Linking to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday and Quilting by the River for Linky Tuesday. Have a wonderful creative week.


Until next time

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It has a autumn feel to it, with those leaves and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I like getting to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift! That is really neat embroidery you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marcella I'm glad you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I'm not the best photographer in the world but I try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi, I'm hoping Diane will think so too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting! Took a minute before I saw the positive/negative of the embroidery. Lucky lady who gets this gem. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie, This was a hard one to photograph thank goodness it's much easier to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty. just as easy to make two right? so that means you can make me one right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to make one for me first and then I MIGHT consider one for you ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.