Wednesday, April 18, 2012

William in the Mail


 Look who came in the mail. I opened a box from Hancock's of Paducah and he popped out. William Morris in all his glory has come to my house and I'm dreaming of just what I can do with him. Those granny squares I've seen all over the web have been calling my name but then they'd be grandpa squares, right? Nancy Near Philadelphia made a beauty. Or Dresden plates? I'm always late to every trend but who cares. The batik in the background was in the box too. I think they all go nicely together. What do you think? What would you with do this?

Until next time,






P.S. I'm linking up to Marcia's New Quilt Blog Linky Party. I can't get the button to work for some reason.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and being a follower at Jed and Ivy! Your quilts are gorgeous! --Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on New Quilt Blog Linky Party and just became your newest follower. I love Hancock's of Paducah. I've bought some fabric at great prices. Love the look of William Morris. I also made a Twister Quilt. I still have to quilt it. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog! Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I got a chance to read some of your posts today. And I can see that I am going to be very happy that I joined the Linky Party. I look forward to receiving your posts and if you are starting on Christmas now, you maybe the one that gets me on track to follow by example.I just became your 25th Follower (wonder if that is a sign of Dec 25th! HaHa).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a new follower thanks to the linky party :) I'm a new blogger too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the NEW Quilt Blog Linky Party! It is Ok that you couldn't get the button to work in your side bar -- you have it in your post. When I get home next week, if you still would like to try -- I will help you with it.
    I would like to invite you to share your posts each week at Minutes for Me Linky Party - every Thursday and check out the May for Me Celebration Page. You may want to join the fun of that too!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.