Monday, April 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday/BOM

I am so behind on my BOM. Because we were traveling I missed picking up the BOM at Shared Stitches my LQS in April and so if I don't get myself over there within the next week, finish the block and pick up the next one I will be two behind. I did manage to get number three done and I really like this one. What do you think?




I'm also working on a top secret project. Have I mentioned a new grand baby is due in the summer?














Check out Patchwork Times to see what other fabulous creative people are doing.


Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. such beautiful work! I couldnt' tell what it was from that tiny picture on Judy's blog, but it is certainly gorgeous in "big" view!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We must live near each other, I also go to shared stitches for the BOM! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BOM is really sharp. The baby quilt is very sweet and the embroidery is a great addition. Congratulations on the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the embroidery on the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding the embroidery in the center of the blocks is such a cute addition! Look forward to seeing the finished quilt!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.