Monday, April 16, 2012

Christmas in April?


I'm making progress on this Christmas Twist. The blocks are going together quickly and are very satisfying to sew. I'm excited to be getting this off the list and onto the wall. Love the way Best Press makes the blocks lay so flat and crisp.


Now for the setting triangles. Something completely different for me and I love it! I think this red and white snowflake print is fabulous. The whole thing is looking so cheerful. It makes me smile just to see it.




This will soon be a UFO no more. Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. I love this project. Keep up the great work.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicacy of the colors used in this project & love seeing it come together, too. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! New follower. Like your stories, too. I am now a farm girl also, after living in cities for years too (especially in Holland) Shortly after we immigrated to Canada my parents bought their farm, and that's what I've been doing since. Even 22 yrs with my husband in a greenhouse business!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.