Monday, March 19, 2012

The View


This is the view which greeted me this morning. I took these pictures standing on my back porch looking toward the hen house. Can you see the roof of the chicken coop? Not much (as in NONE) work got done this weekend on the repairs to the chicken palace. Saturday Chris had an all day training for his Search and Rescue team and it snowed hard all day Sunday. I suppose he could have worked in the snow - good Search and Rescue practice for harsh conditions I'm thinking but I'm not that much of a slave driver. The chicks are doing just fine for now in the upstairs bathroom.
Time to build a fire in the wood stove and get started on my morning chores, thank goodness we have power.




Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.