Thursday, March 29, 2012

These are the Rules



At least these are Jody's classroom rules. My daughter-in-law Jody teaches 4th grade and I decided to make her some wall hangings for her classroom using embroidery designs from Embroidery Library. The designs are really dense but they turned out so cute and Jody was so happy with them. I added little grommets at the corners and along the top so she can pin them to the cork board around her room.
I'm always looking for ways to use embroidery designs and quilting together, I just think they're a natural fit.

Added 4/3/12

I'm linking up to Connie's Linky Party at Quilting by the River. Go over and have a look at all the fun projects.





Until next time,




1 comment:

  1. What a neat wall hanging for your daughter's classroom! Your embroidery is so neat! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.