Monday, March 19, 2012

Design Wall Monday/Migraine Sewing

This is what happens when I try to sew when a migraine is coming on. At least that's what I'm blaming for this appalling wavy sashing that you're looking at.
The weird thing is I knew it was wrong even as I was sewing it and I did it any way thinking maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. People that headache messes with your brain!

As the old adage goes - measure twice - cut once - unless your eyes are crossed and then you'll be doing a lot of this.


Let's not speak of this again.


Now just because I like you I'll leave you with a whole lot of cuteness. A picture of my girl Shadow in one of her rare moments of sitting still. Good girl!!
She's a 5 yr old Borador (Labrador X Border Collie) 
Don't forget Design Wall Monday at Judy's


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.