Monday, March 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday/Block of the Month /Block 2

I've finished block two of my LQS  Shared Stitches Block of the Month and this one turned out so much better than the first one. I did a much better job of centering the motif in the middle and all in all it's a prettier result.

Of course I just had to change it around from the directions we were given. I like the blue better for the star points rather than the green and I used my own  background fabric 'cuz the background provided is just too blah. Each of my squares will have a different background, hard to see in this photo but it has a tiny dot.


 Photo of the finished quilt - Memories of Provence
Judy is sharing design walls at Patchwork Times take a peek.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! It has contrast and is pleasing to the eye.
    Lynne in Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful block--I like the centered motif. Your colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.