Monday, February 6, 2012

Design Wall Monday


Linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday over at Patchwork Times http://www.patchworktimes.com/. Here's what's on my design wall this week. I made this table topper from all those little squares that were left over when I cut out a project using the the Little Twister ruler http://country-schoolhouse.com/twister_tool.htm. That quilt turned out to be about 65" square and is at the longarm quilter's. I'll show you when it comes back and a few photos of that project in process as well. I used a disappearing 16 patch on this little beauty and most of the fabrics are from a Fa La La charm pack.

I'm going to quilt this baby myself. I'm confident enough to do that on smallish projects but my confidence falters when it comes to anything larger than a baby quilt. Do you have the same problem? Let's make a pact to improve our machine quilting skills this year. Tutorials are all over the internet and we need to hitch up our big girl panties and go for it! After all it's only fabric not brain surgery!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing what you have to say.